The curriculum at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts is state-of-the-art. The university offers bachelor and master degrees in Engineering, Architecture, Business, Social Work, Art, Design and Music.
Further education studies are related to the practical needs of our postgraduates and their employers alike. We offer modules as well as courses leading to a Master of Advanced Studies (MAS), a Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) or a Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS).
To foster networking and mobility we work closely with other higher education institutions at home and abroad and encourage extra-curricular activities offered by “Campus Lucerne” under the auspices of the higher education institutions in Lucerne.
- School of Engineering and Architecture (Hochschule Luzern – Technik & Architektur)
- Business School (Hochschule Luzern – Wirtschaft)
- School of Social work (Hochschule Luzern – Soziale Arbeit)
- School of Art and Design (Hochschule Luzern – Design & Kunst)
- School of Music (Hochschule Luzern – Musik)
Study Programmes in English
- Bachelor of Science in International Management & Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Design Management International
- Bachelor in Business Engineering Sustainable Energy Systems (Start: Autumn 2012)
- Engineering Study Programme
- Master of Science in Business Administration with Major in Tourism